Sunday, May 26, 2024

More items on the menu

 "The idea of more items on the menu is threatening to me. I will take the entire menu down if I have to, to prove my point. My Point, however, has placed itself on a gag order"  

"Good point. perhaps it's not the items that offend your client, Point, by themself. Perhaps it's the ease of use. If Point is unable to find the items they want because the menu has become complex to the point it isn't readable, this becomes an issue. The ability to point out items, the ability to have access to a robust variety of easily pointable items, items a good person like Point wants.....is a part of the customer experience Point is accustomed to. So it's not the items that Point wants, it's the overall architecture of the ..."

"No, it's the items...."

"Point taken."

No comments:

Post a Comment