Friday, January 13, 2023

Vulgarity

 On vulgarity. 

Removing vulgarity from my speech is not an easy task. Now that I don't use it in my everyday conversations, I start rapping and nothing but cuss words come to mind. It's like I can't even form a complete bar without cussing. Like I got a stash of cuss words in a bank somewhere, growing with compounded interest, run by the World bank of cussing, secretly funding my music. I am insecure in my ability to rap without cussing, at least for the first 10 minutes. Yet I find me cussing entertaining, so it's healing, so I'm like "should I heal with cuss words now" cause I will knock a n**ga the f**k out, the way n**gas been acting these days. See, I can't even keep it real in my music now. What I'm finna say?, that I won't knock a n**ga the f**k out? But that's not keeping it real! Aw well, to the cutting room floor. 


Thank you Rap music. I should of just cussed my whole career and made it big on B.E.T. Uncut.

No comments:

Post a Comment