Sunday, July 17, 2022

Mind Your Own Business!!

Mind your own business!!

Minding ones own business is not only the best morally just action, its the best action for ones own mental health. 

Of course there are situations where one has to tend to others, such as when someone has given the express permission to engage in another person's affairs, such as being a supervisor, teacher, parent, guardian, or doctor. There are also situations, especially in the age of social media, where one may have chosen to publicly disseminate portions of their own personal affairs. 

Otherwise, someone else's personal affairs should be of no concern to you. 

Synyonyms that pyschologically align with minding my own business, and keeping my nose where it belongs...
 
Success 
Joy 
Happiness 
Peace 
Tranquility 
Satisfaction 

I find when I stray from minding my own business, I become more stressed, less lucid, less able to think on my own, and more prone to error. 

No comments:

Post a Comment