Sunday, March 28, 2021

Islands on Land

I find myself depressed today
My super thick, "f**k these White people" shield usually makes me immune to whatever corrupt vibe they're giving off. I observe them like Darwin, I find aspects of their culture quite fascinating in fact. Today was one of those days where I was particularly annoyed, out of line. There's a certain lackadaisical, la dee dah type mentality that many White people have. It's as if there's nothing important and life is a game. Everything is said through cheerful, unserious eyes, as if nothing means anything. As if everything you deal with being Black means nothing. "I'm not worried about the plight of my people", why are you disrupting my fantasy?!!" I'm sure I'm not the only Black Man that feels this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment